By following a few sensible guidelines, everyones experience will be enhanced. Thank you for your cooperation!
-Please turn off your mobile phone before entering the studio. This simple act will help ensure that P. S. Yoga Studios remains a place of tranquility, free of distraction. We ask that phones be turned off, and not just silenced. Believe it or not, one person texting can be a source of distraction for several students in close proximity.
– Please keep conversations to a minimum while in the studio area. Your peers will be greatly appreciative. P. S. Yoga Studios offers some respite from an often over-stimulating world. By lowering our voices, we together can help create a peaceful environment for all.
– Please try to avoid wearing strongly-scented lotions or perfumes.
– Please try to arrive at least 10 minutes early to unroll your mat and settle in. – If arriving late, please wait to enter the studio area until after the
– Try not to eat up to two hours before your class, to avoid an upset stomach.
– Please Remove your shoes before entering the studio.